Monday, March 26, 2012

"The Return of the Great Adventure!"

At long last, it's the week of drawings that you didn't know you've been waiting for!  It's finally Harrison Ford week (aka. A Small Degree of Internet Pandering Week!)  For whatever reason, as I'm trying out some new drawing techniques (working with different quills and trying some different stuff with my line), I decided to depict Harrison Ford in some of my favorite roles when I was growing up.  Also, as I was trying to get a look somewhere between classically trained drawing and classic comic strip drawing, I figured something with a bit of high adventure would be suitable subject matter (especially after last week's Roman ruins)!  Though technically I should've started with Wednesday's drawing, we'll kick the week off with a little derring-do from everyone's favorite archaeology professor, Indiana Jones!

No comments: