Friday, March 30, 2012

"I Was Quit When I Came in Here, Bryant. I'm Twice as Quit Now."

And for our final installment on Harrison Ford week...John Book from Witness...No, of course not, it's humanoid replicant hunter Rick Deckard from Blade Runner.  In this day and age, it's sappy to say, but yeah, I too was heavily inspired by this dystopian neon gargbage heap of the future created by Ridley Scott.  I was in the video store as a kid, and all I saw was the box for a sci-fi flick with Harrison Ford that wasn't Star Wars and it's pic of Ford was nowhere near Indiana Jones.  From the minute it opened, I was pretty darned smitten, and have seen it enough times that I can annoy friends with the narration from the original release when watching any of the subsequent versions.  Anyhow, I'm quite happy with the drawing, and hope you enjoy it as well.

No comments: