Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Your Vice Is a Locked Room...


Maybe it was the wild clothes...maybe it was the 2 foot long fake lashes...maybe it's just that golden nostalgia of the past...but they don't seem to make them like they used to. I won't say that they don't make them like they used to, after all, with nearly 9 billion people and 51% of those being woment, they're still making plenty and some are bound to be like they used to. In any event, today's quickie was inspired by Euro-bombshell Edwige Fenech. She starred in everything from titles like the The Case of the Bloody Iris to Ubalda, All Naked and Warm. I shan't have to elaborate I don't believe. I know I need to simplify my liine more to give it that Enrique Badia Romero-era Modesty Blaise look, but you can't say it doesn't look like I had a little fun.

No comments: