Friday, February 20, 2009

Can You Believe....Three in a Row?


sketch103, originally uploaded by ryanjebelt.

I can't promise I'll keep up the pace, but I'm trying to be consistent. I need some re-training at drawing. Likewise, I don't want to cheat and just draw people....which I've pretty much done most of my drawing career.

On one end you could say, "Hey, that's just what you like to do: draw people." Now that is true, but I like the paintings and more realized drawings to be a little more well rounded than that. Although I think it was a drawing class where we had to draw the folds, contours, and shadows of wrinkled sheets for a bit too long (Bring on the scary nekkid people! yeah!) that killed my interest in drawing inanimate objects.

Don't worry though, I'll probably stick to a lot of people...haha....you're not going to have to peruse entry after entry of drawings of my bookshelves or stereo or a spindle of DVD-R's.

You keep looking at them...I'll keep drawing them.

Cheers.

No comments: